{A bit on the history of the homestead can be found at the bottom of this page...
I plan to update it as I learn more about my home, so please re-read it every now and again...}

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Boundaries...

We have some boundary concerns since our local historic society is creating a heritage park along the canal. Also, we believe trees had been cut down without the previous owner's permission and while the estate was being managed by its executor.

We take our conservancy responsibility seriously and are doing what we can to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Below are some photos clearly showing an example of one tree, which we found on our property, that was marked by someone for cutting. Prior to my purchasing Riverstone, I did a walk about the property with the executor and did not notice any such marks on the trees at that time:



We ended up using the downed tree to mark our border along the road near the heritage park's river access:



And we put up Posted signs all along our borders:

No comments: